Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of this Website, which is defined below. By using this Website, you will be taken to agree to them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should immediately exit this Website.
This Website is designed to provide introductory information regarding CPB Contractors John Holland Joint Venture (“CPBJH JV”, “we” or “us”) and should not be relied upon for any purpose.
In these Terms and Conditions, “Website” means the whole or any part of the web pages located at www.wgtp.com.au and include the layout of this Website, individual elements of the Website design, underlying code elements of this Website; or text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content of this Website.
To the extent permitted by law CPBJH JV excludes any and all liability to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence) which may be directly or indirectly suffered in connection with use of this Website or websites of other entities which are hyperlinked from this Website.
This general disclaimer is not restricted by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers.
Specific warnings and disclaimers
The Website is designed to provide general industry information only. We update it from time to time. You should not rely on it for any purpose, as information on it may be out of date, inaccurate or may not be suitable for your particular purpose. CPBJH JV may change and update the information at any time and from time to time without notice to users. CPBJH JV makes no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this Website or that the Website will be uninterrupted or error free. CPBJH JV is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this Website or if that information is not up-to-date.
CPBJH JV is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this Website or websites of other entities which are hyperlinked from this Website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select from your use from this Website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, all representations, warranties and other terms are excluded. You must ensure that you access to this Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you or in your location.
All copyright in this Website is the property of CPBJH JV. All rights are reserved.
Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1986 (Commonwealth of Australia) and similar statutes that apply in your location, you may not, in any form or by any means:
- distribute, modify, copy, adapt, store, transmit, display, publish or otherwise reproduce in any way any of the material in this Website; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this Website, without the express written permission of CPBJH JV.
All trade names, trade marks, service marks and other product and service names and logos (the “Marks”) displayed on the Website are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trade mark and copy right laws. These Marks may be registered or unregistered marks of CPBJH JV or others.
CPBJH JV and the CPBJH JV logo are registered trade marks of CPBJH JV.
Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any other person or entity’s trade mark which is displayed on this Website without their express permission.
If you use any of CPBJH JV’s trade marks to refer to CPBJH JV’s activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to CPBJH JV. You must not use any of CPBJH JV’s trade marks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not CPBJH JV’s;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; and
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this Website).
“Cookies” are a standard method for storing small pieces of data on a web client (i.e. the web browser on your computer). Any Web server (including this one) may:
- store one or more cookies in your browser; or
- request your browser to transmit the data to the Web server.
This Website may store cookies on your Web client in order to better serve you upon your subsequent visits to this Website.
By using cookies, Websites can track information about visitors’ usage of the site, provide customised content, or even the use of password protection. Note that some browsers can be configured to allow cookies to be accessed by servers other than the originating server.
Please note that most Web browsers can also be configured to notify the user when a cookie is received, allowing you to either accept or reject it.
Workforce Trader Directory Subscription Competition, October 2019 – September 2020
Terms and Conditions of Entry
How to Enter
- Information on how to enter the Workforce Trader Directory Selfie Competition (Selfie Competition) forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Selfie Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry. Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
- The Promoter will conduct one Competition each month, with a prize as follows:
a) A $50 voucher to be redeemed at a business of the Promoter’s choosing.
- The Competition commences at 12.01am AEST on Tuesday 1st October 2019 and concludes on 30th September 2020 (Promotional Period).
- The Promoter of the Competition is the CPB Contractors John Holland Joint Venture (“CPBJH JV”) (ABN: 79 385 373 351) (Promoter) of 5 Bowen Crescent, Melbourne, VIC, 3004.
- The Competition is open to residents of Victoria, over the age of 18.
- Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, and the associated companies, agencies and contractors of the Promoter are eligible to enter the Competition.
- A limit of one entry per person, per calendar month applies.
- By submitting an entry, entrants acknowledge and agree that i) the image submitted in their entry may be published by the Promoter on social media and/or websites of its choosing; and ii) they may be required by the Promoter to participate in photo or video recordings including as part of the launch awarded as prizes and the public announcement of the winner, as set out in these terms and conditions.
- There is no entry fee for the Competition.
- Entries can be submitted to the Promoter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotional Period.
11. This Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights.
12. To enter the Selfie Competition, entrants must submit a valid entry to the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
13. A valid entry is a digital photograph/image of one or more persons customising a business listed in the Workforce Trader Directory www.wgtp.com.au .
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, state of residence, school or age). The Promoter may disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not a Valid Entry or is otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions, or who tampers with the entry process.
15. The winner will be determined by the Promoter judging each entry individually, based upon individual creative merit, at the end of each calendar month during the Promotional Period.
16. The winner determination by the Promoter is final and unable to be appealed.
17. The Promoter will contact the winner by email and deliver a prize voucher by email or printed form.
18. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications.
20. Personal information is collected, used and disclosed by the Promoter for purposes including administering the Competitions, complying with applicable laws (such as laws relating to running competitions) and announcing and contacting winners. The information may be disclosed to third parties who are assisting in administering the Competitions, supplying prizes and otherwise as set out in these terms and conditions or permitted by law. More detailed information about the Promoter’s general privacy practices is set out in the Promoter’s Privacy Statement at wgtp.com.au.
21. If the Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
22. Notwithstanding item , the Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition at its absolute discretion without consideration or notification to any entrants.
23. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any right which an entrant may have under law (including the Australian Consumer Law), and any consumer guarantee relating to goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement (Your Consumer Rights). Subject to Your Consumer Rights, the promoter is not liable for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law or that would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
24. This promotion is governed by the law of Victoria, Australia.
This Website may contain links to websites of other entities which are hyperlinked from this Website. Those links:
- are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained;
- should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by us of the owners or operators of the other websites, or for any information products or services referred to on those websites.
Your use of any link to websites of other entities is entirely at your own risk.
This Notice is governed by the laws in force in New South Wales, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia and any courts which may hear appeals from those courts in respect of any proceedings in connection with these Terms and Conditions or this Website.